We have the ability to specifically edit a cell surface receptor to completely prevent antibody binding while keeping the receptor fully functional. Instead of removing a target entirely, this type of epitope editing has the potential to allow the shielding of any cell surface receptor, thereby enabling a much broader application of our technology.
- Cimeio Therapeutics Announces Poster Presentations at ASH 2023
- Cimeio Therapeutics Announces Research Collaboration With the University of Pennsylvania
- Cimeio Therapeutics Announces Publication of Seminal Epitope Editing Work in the Journal of Experimental Medicine
- Prime Medicine and Cimeio Therapeutics Announce Research Collaboration to Develop Prime Edited Shielded-Cell & Immunotherapy Pairs™ for Genetic Diseases, Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Molecular Shielding of the Pan-Hematopoietic Marker CD45 May Enable a Targeted Universal Approach for Replacement of the Hematopoietic System
No comments to show.